Date:Wednesday July 9 2014
ollydee5 gives us 5 things to debate!
(1) Thibaut Courtois should be Chelsea number one right now, Courtois just might be the second best goalkeeper in the world. Only Manuel Neuer is more obviously excellent on a more impossibly consistent basis.
(2) Eden Hazard is not world class - yet. He's the next in line to the Messi/Ronaldo throne, the most likely young superstar to ascend to the game's zenith - but as the World Cup made painfully clear, he's still some way short.
(3) Diego Costa is not a cause for alarm (or is he?) He scored 36 goals, won the La Liga title, reached the Champions League final and was a wrecking ball of awesome for 10 solid months. On the other hand, he's only scored more than 10 goals in a season twice in his career, he looked dreadfully wooden-footed at the World Cup and brings back uncomfortable memories for a fan base haunted by Fernando Torres and Andriy Shevchenko.
(4) Jose Is Right, Romelu Lukaku is not the answer, for West Brom, sure, for Everton, definitely, but for Chelsea, probably not. Lukaku is too much of a risk. Brutal and dominant when on form, he still looks too raw and technically poor to shine at the very highest level.
(5) Chelsea's scouts are great, but the club's strategy is questionable it happened too often to be coincidence. Impressed by that young Nigerian speedster in the Super Eagles' defence? That's Kenneth Omeruo, he's a Chelsea player. Who's that fleet-footed winger dancing rings around the Germans? That's Christian Atsu, he's a Chelsea player. But will they ever 'really' play for Chelsea?
Date:Wednesday July 9 2014
Stoke v Chelsea - Stat Attack (Sunday December 21 2014)
Mourinho Blasts Retrospective Panel Idea (Sunday December 21 2014)
Mourinho Never Had Any Doubts! (Saturday December 20 2014)
Courtois - A Glove Affair (Saturday December 20 2014)
They Played for Both (Stoke) - Alan Hudson (Saturday December 20 2014)
Name the Starting XI - Stoke (a) (Saturday December 20 2014)
Chelsea Employee Believes It`s Time to Leave (Friday December 19 2014)
Festive Period Could Change the Picture! (Friday December 19 2014)
Stoke (a) - A Mixed Bag! (Friday December 19 2014)
Chelsea Injury Situation Ahead of Stoke Game (Friday December 19 2014)
|2. Man City||17||12||3||2||+22||39|
|3. Man Utd||17||9||5||3||+12||32|
|4. West Ham||17||9||4||4||+10||31|
» Liverpool : 21/12/2014 20:00:00
|Bent Wants Brighton Stay
» Aston Villa : 21/12/2014 19:18:00
|Prem - Hull 0-1 Swansea
» Hull City : 21/12/2014 18:35:00
|Prem - Man City 3-0 Palace
» Crystal Palace : 21/12/2014 18:32:00
|Hill On Crucial West Bromwich Albion Victory
» Q.P.R. : 21/12/2014 17:42:00