Stoke v Chelsea - Fascinating Facts
Chelsea head to Stoke this weekend hoping to get a result that will at least keep the gap at the top of the Premier League table at ten points.
Ahead of the fixture we`ve assembled, from the form books, a collection of fascinating facts relating to the fixture.
• Chelsea`s recent form against Stoke isn`t the best, when it comes to games in the Potteries against our hosts, we`ve only won 2 of the last 7 games.
• However, when it comes to Premier League fixtures between the sides Chelsea have the edge, winning 12 and drawing 3 of the 17 Premier League meetings.
• Stoke are on a good run of home form, their last 8 games have seen 4 wins and 4 draws.
• Stoke have conceded just 2 penalties all season, both back in August. Chelsea though are the only side with a better record, having conceded just 1 all season.
• Stoke have kept clean-sheets in 3 of their last 4 Premier League games.
• Stoke have won 9 times in the Premier League, all of those wins have come against teams who are currently 12th or lower in the table.
• Chelsea, when it comes to playing teams outside of the top five, have won 18 out of 20 fixtures.
• The last 22 games in all competitions have seen Chelsea win 19, draw 2 and lost just 1.
• Chelsea have only used 21 players this season, the lowest in the Premier League.