West Ham v Chelsea - Fascinating Facts
This Saturday lunch-time, Chelsea take on West Ham United in a Premier League fixture at the London Stadium.
Ahead of the clash we`ve had a look through the record and form books to come up with a raft of fascinating facts.
• The last 22 Premier League fixtures between the two sides show that Chelsea clearly have the edge, winning 16, losing 2 and drawing 6.
• A victory on Saturday will be the 50th victory Chelsea will have registered, in all competitions, against West Ham united.
• Last season, as Chelsea took the 2016 / 2017 Premier League title, both Premier League games ended 2-1 to Chelsea.
• Chelsea enter this fixture on a good run of form, the last 7 Premier League fixtures have yielded 6 wins and 1 draw.
• The last Premier League defeat Chelsea suffered was against Crystal Palace, in a London derby!
• Chelsea`s record in fixtures played in December is decent, they`ve won all of the last 7.
• Chelsea have scored 9 headed goals this season, a Premier League high.
• If Alvaro Morata scores against West Ham United, it will be the Spaniards 50th goal in top-flight football during spells in Italy, Spain and now England.
• Eden Hazard enjoys playing against West Ham, his last 8 Premier League appearances against the Hammers have seen the Belgian score 4 goals and also provide 3 assists.