Huddersfield v Chelsea - Fascinating Facts
Three points is a must this Tuesday evening as Chelsea look to get back to winning ways after the loss to West Ham United on Saturday.
Ahead of what should be an intriguing clash with Huddersfield, we`ve dug deep and come up with some fascinating facts;
• The last time Huddersfield Town beat Chelsea in a league match was back in the 1962 / 1963 season when, in March, the Terriers won 2-1 in a second-tier fixture.
• The two sides have not played each other in the league since another second-tier fixture back in the 1983 / 1984 season.
• However, the two sides have met in the FA Cup in more recent times with Chelsea knocking Huddersfield Town out of the FA Cup in both 2006 and 2009.
• But Huddersfield do have a recent cup success over Chelsea, knocking them out of the League Cup in 1999.
• Antonio Conte has lost 9 times in the Premier League since taking over the managerial helm at Stamford Bridge, but only 1 of them has been outside of London, a 2-0 loss at Old Trafford towards the back-end of last season.
• This season, Chelsea have dropped a total of 16 points in the 16 Premier League games played, in their title winning season of 2016 / 2017 Chelsea only dropped 21 all season.
• If selected, Victor Moses will be making his 200th appearance in the Premier League.
• In 189 games, more than he did in three seasons at Juventus where he only lost 7.