Getting to Know Huddersfield Town
On Tuesday evening Chelsea will be up in Yorkshire, looking to get the three points on offer against Huddersfield Town.
Ahead of the game we`ve come up with a few facts about our opposition who achieved promotion from the Championship last season.
• On Saturday, Huddersfield ended a run of 5 Premier League games without a win when they beat Brighton and Hove Albion.
• However, their recent home form is impressive with Huddersfield winning 3 of their last 4 fixtures.
• If Huddersfield beat Chelsea it will be the first-time they`ve won back-to-back home games since August.
• The last time Huddersfield played and beat the reigning top-flight champions was back in 1954 when they beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-0.
• Steve Mounie is their striker to be wary of, after going 8 games without scoring, he netted a brace against Brighton on Saturday.
• Mounie has a touch of Morata about him, 44% of his goals scored since the start of the 2016 / 2017 season have come via his head.