87% Of Chelsea Fans Predict This Result
With kick-off fast approaching at Stamford Bridge and the lineups announced, we`ve closed our first matchday poll of the afternoon. For our traditional first question, we wanted to know who you thought had the best chance of victory.
Using our new format, there were five choices.
⦁ Chelsea to win easily!
⦁ Chelsea to win...just!
⦁ Palace to win easily!
⦁ Palace to win...just!
⦁ A draw!
Despite the new format, the result was no less partisan than you`d expect on a Chelsea based website. Coming top of the pile was Chelsea to win easily! with a storming 74% of the votes. Let`s hope that comes to fruition. Chelsea need a show a reaction, after a poor performance at city last week. Manchester United have opened the door slightly in our push for fourth spot by beating Liverpool this afternoon and we need to take advantage.
In second, came the other Blues option, Chelsea to win...just!, with 13%. Either those would do, it`s the three points that are crucial as we get to the business end of the season. In some respects, that sentence alone justifies Antonio Conte`s decision to play in the way he did against City, it was not enjoyable though. Here`s hoping for better today.
In third place came Palace to win...just! grabbing 9% of the neutrals votes, with 4% of the same hoping for Palace to win easily!In old money, and overall, 87% expect a Chelsea win and that leaves 13% hoping for a Palace victory.
Interestingly nobody expects to see the game drawn. Come on Chelsea, this has to be three points!!